Highly qualified psychologists work in NGO "Women's Initiative" assisting beneficiaries with overcoming crisis situations and dealing with fear, guilt, depression as well as post-traumatic stress in more complex cases.
Psychological help is provided through individual and family counseling and it is free of charge.
Workshop training is a new direction in the work of our organization: "The alternative to Violence ", "Effective employment techniques", "I am a woman "", etc.
Psychologists use such methods and areas in their work as:
1) Systemic family therapy;/span>;
2) Art Therapy ;
3) Gestalt therapy ;
4) Cognitive-behavioral therapy ;
5) Play Therapy ;
6) Narrative therapy ;
7) Erickson hypnosis ;
8) EMDR ;
9) Short-term positive therapy;
10) Sand therapy ;
Our psychologists work on:
1) Post-traumatic stress disorder;
2) Depression, fear , anxiety ;
3) A sense of hopelessness , life deadlock ;
4) Marital conflict;
5) Conflicts between parents and children.